posted Mar 6, 2010, 12:26 AM by Robert Chandler
updated Mar 6, 2010, 5:12 AM
Updated both applications.
- No longer Beta. 0.0.0.38 -> now 126.96.36.199
- Various cleanups on the HLM page
- Added Run as administrator checkbox to HLM launch (HLM installs need to be elevated).
- Now displays HLM running status and Exit code - very handy for silent install and uninstall.
- Help Library Agent / API page
- Start Agent now checks for Online mode (Agent wont start in Online mode)
- Now allows XML's 5 standard entities & > < " ' - Previously we converted these blindly to &#nnn; codes.
- Now handles wild cards (eg. HTML\*.*) in the Help 2.x .HxF file list. No more error popup.
- Now ignore ~removed~ files if found in the source folder.
- Help Library Store page now has decompile command. Allows you to unzip any of the store packages.
- Show HourGlass when expanding TOC nodes (some are really big branches - Lots of calls to the API).
- Bookmarks now work in H3Viewer. Work around a HV 1.0 bug where bookmarks <a href="#bm"> are transformed to <a href="#bm" target="_blank">
- We now force bookmark links back into the same window. Note: Shift click etc still works.