Now outputs a .mshc Manifest file with the help file so you test quickly.
Now fixes CSS and Script paths. Also fixed some bugs to do with converting links & paths.
11-Jan-2010, Build 32/33
- Migrate Link Options - Now has...
- "Convert Links" checkbox to convert <a> links to <a href="ms-xhelp:///?Id=xxxx">.
- "Expand Paths" checkbox expands paths relative to the root for <img> <link> and <script> paths.
- This is required at the moment but MS may still fix the path bug before release.
- Fixed: Typo - The test batch file should have had a .mshcMigrate file ext not .mshcSettings.
- Fixed: Convert Link & Expand Path code... Some bugs fixed where tags were skipped and changes made were not counted.
- Fixed: Fix format problem in temporary files.
- Fixed: If TOC does not have single root node we add one. The node caption is now the name of the help file (if H2-PluginTitle is not set).
- Added Manifest file options to Options page & Batch file.
- Option to create a .msha manifest when the help file is created or updated.
- Options page now has Manifest Vendor\Product\Bookmark fields for the Manifest file.
- Manifest template file "helpcontentsetup.msha_TEMPLATE" lives in the mshcMigrate.exe folder.
- A batch file can now contain a .msha manifest file.
- Build 33 is a quick update to fix problem date format.