posted Oct 28, 2009, 12:02 AM by Robert Chandler
- Split Migrate page into 2 sub pages - Migrate + Update.
The Update page allows you to choose any help source folder and zip it (along with an XML syntax check) to .mshc/.cab (so like the last part of Migrate).
- If you run mshcMigrate.exe elevated (as administrator), then the title bar will say that - [Running as administrator]
- In the Explorer page if you open a topic, then the ms-xhelp:/// URL is now displayed in the Agent page.
- Migrate Options - No DocType is now the default because we were getting Server Unreachable errors
"The remote server returned an error: (503) Server Unavailable."
- Migrate Options - New option to add or remove XML Namespace xmlns= to <html> tags.