posted Aug 29, 2013, 12:42 AM by Robert Chandler
Released Build 118 of H3Viewer. Includes the following updates since build 112...
- 16-Nov-2011, 1.20 build 113
- When F1 is pressed in VS 2010, if the URL we receive has an &LCID= parameter but no &Locale= we now append the equivalent &locale= to the end of the URL. This is what the MS SP1 help viewer does and this helps a user with a dysfunctional installation.
- 30-Oct-2012, 1.20 build 115
- Ctrl+Left = Focus the Navigation control
- Ctrl+Right=Focus the Document browser control
- 13-Mar-2013, 1.20 build 116
- Address bugs when accessing MS Speech API.
- Added H3Viewer.ini switch AllowSpeech=n to switch off access
- 16-Mar-2013, 1.20 build 117
- Added extra debug for user reported bug.
- 29-Aug-2013, 1.21 build 118
- Update to Japanese translation.
- Update to Traditional Chinese translation.